Ls430 Tuning Options

nine1twoinc

Hi guys, my car is 02 LS430, and I know there are companies out ther that have Supercharger kit for the car, but besides that, are there any other options out there that can squeeze more juice out of the 01-06 LS430?

This is what I know so far... please correct me if I am wrong or fill in any more infos

Supercharger:

Wald

HKS

Blitz

Intake:

Injen

Fujita

K&N drop in filter

Exhaust:

Wald

Blitz

Fujitsubo

JP

Fabulous

...etc I know there are alot more choices out there, but those are just cat back, no one make a full exhaust

Cat:

SARD (this is the only company I know, but I am sure there are few out there)

Suspension (spring/coilover/air ride):

Bistien

JIC

Tein

Air Runner

Argasta

JP....etc

Sway/ Strut/ Braces"

SARD

TOM's

Headers:

not that I know of, but it would be comthing that I want to get

Down pipe:

same as headers, probably have to have it customed

I know majority of the LS owners want to keep the car as comfortable as possible, and maybe that's why tuners don't really want to offer anything else besides springs, coilover, cat back, and intake (which I still think is half !Removed! since it's sitting in the engine bay sucking in hot air), and if you of course if you have the money, you can go for the supercharger kit. I for one wants more than those options, I want headers, downpipe, full exhaust ( and it's possible to have a full exhaust that's not too loud too). I am sure I am missing on other stuff that can give some kind of help on squeezing more juice out of the car, but since I don't really hear that many people talk about it, I still believe there are individuals out there that are on the same boat as I am. So please chime in if you have any type of infos. TIA

John

• Like 1

dont search for parts for the LS, search for parts for the engine, 3UZ-FE in your case. i know there are a lot of parts for the earlier version of the engine 1UZ-FE and if you google the name you going to get a lot of results and a lot of applications for this engine.

Hi guys, my car is 02 LS430, and I know there are companies out ther that have Supercharger kit for the car, but besides that, are there any other options out there that can squeeze more juice out of the 01-06 LS430?

This is what I know so far... please correct me if I am wrong or fill in any more infos

Supercharger:

Wald

HKS

Blitz

Intake:

Injen

Fujita

K&N drop in filter

Exhaust:

Wald

Blitz

Fujitsubo

JP

Fabulous

...etc I know there are alot more choices out there, but those are just cat back, no one make a full exhaust

Cat:

SARD (this is the only company I know, but I am sure there are few out there)

Suspension (spring/coilover/air ride):

Bistien

JIC

Tein

Air Runner

Argasta

JP....etc

Sway/ Strut/ Braces"

SARD

TOM's

Headers:

not that I know of, but it would be comthing that I want to get

Down pipe:

same as headers, probably have to have it customed

I know majority of the LS owners want to keep the car as comfortable as possible, and maybe that's why tuners don't really want to offer anything else besides springs, coilover, cat back, and intake (which I still think is half !Removed! since it's sitting in the engine bay sucking in hot air), and if you of course if you have the money, you can go for the supercharger kit. I for one wants more than those options, I want headers, downpipe, full exhaust ( and it's possible to have a full exhaust that's not too loud too). I am sure I am missing on other stuff that can give some kind of help on squeezing more juice out of the car, but since I don't really hear that many people talk about it, I still believe there are individuals out there that are on the same boat as I am. So please chime in if you have any type of infos. TIA

John

Don't do any mods anymore since I totalled my Scirocco gen1: adjustable bilsteins, stage 2 calloway turbo with cockpit adjustable boost, headers, shaved head, polished ports, oversized valves, etc. Full size olds came through a red light...I was the third one making a left turn on an advance green. She sneezed while reaching for a kleenex coming up to the intersection and hit the gas instead of the brake. Ripped my heart out to lose that ride. I just browse now. Here's a profile I came across that might interest you. It's a girl builder named Drift_Girl who does her own mods including bodywork, welding, carbon fibre composites, etc. There's a shot of her custom sc400. Looks hot.

http://rides.importtuner.com/ride/1003507/...c400/index.html

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a list from www.clublexus.com that might interest you:

Air intake:

Rod Millen

custom adapters and cone

- Greddy cones

- HKS cones

- K&N cones

- Blitz cones

- Weapon-R cones

K&N drop in filters # E-2606