Error Code 71

prabs400ls

Hello all,

I'm having the error code 71.I checked the EGR valve by connecting the vacuum hose on top of EGR valve.Engine does hesitation which means my EGR valve is working fine.?

Please help me to solve this problem. Also where is EGR gas Temp sensor is located in 1992 LS400?

:cries:

I have the same code also and not fixed yet. if i ran lower than 50mph, cel doesn'e come on, if upper 65-70mph,cel comes on soon. every time i just cleaned the cel by pulling out the fuse. cel light coms on agin when i hit 65 upper mph. plz keep informed.

Hello all,

I'm having the error code 71.I checked the EGR valve by connecting the vacuum hose on top of EGR valve.Engine does hesitation which means my EGR valve is working fine.?

Please help me to solve this problem. Also where is EGR gas Temp sensor is located in 1992 LS400?

I have the same code also and not fixed yet. if i ran lower than 50mph, cel doesn'e come on, if upper 65-70mph,cel comes on soon. every time i just cleaned the cel by pulling out the fuse. cel light coms on agin when i hit 65 upper mph. plz keep informed.
Hello all,

Did you check the Egr gas temp. sensor?