Owners Manual...where To Store It....here Is Where..

8888LexusES

just found out today that there is an elastic strap located inside glove box at the top, pull it down and all the manuals fit nice and cozy and you still have storage under the manuals......were any of you made aware of this when you bought the car? i wasn't when i bought my 08 ES a month ago, and i like the manuals there better than on the floor of the backseat....lol

I tried using the strap on a couple of occasions, but it ended up that I still had to keep the manuals in the trunk. It seems that this will only work for people who have Premium/Premium Plus Editions. If you have the Ultra Luxury Edition, there are a few more manuals that make it too thick for the elastic band to hold the added weight, especially when they're in the Leather jacket. Believe me, I sure would have liked to use this option. :cries:

The strap is now the only accommodation, there is a slot/shelf in the top back of the glove box to seat the manual in.

Show me where! I can't find it! I assume you're talking about the ES350? :whistles: