Dealer Tire Shine Question

ive asked this before, and people refer to the tire shine product that comes from the dealer as the "blue stuff". can someone point me in the direction of where to get this? i asked my dealership and they said they don't sell it.

also, what can i use to clean my nav screen?

• 2 weeks later...
ive asked this before, and people refer to the tire shine product that comes from the dealer as the "blue stuff". can someone point me in the direction of where to get this? i asked my dealership and they said they don't sell it.

Just bought these at walmart for $3.95 nice n clean electronic cleaning wipes antistatic/alchol free

and 24 in a pack of multi-surface wipes .

Just bought these at walmart for $3.95 nice n clean electronic cleaning wipes antistatic/alchol free

and 24 in a pack of multi-surface wipes .

use zaino tire black....they make the best of everything to make the lex sparkle

This is absolutely true. I've not used a Zaino product that I'd call the best product I've ever used. They're good products, and the marketing hype would lead you to believe they're second to none, but thats certainly not true.

ESPECIALLY when you look at cost...

In terms of tire shine. You'd be shocked to hear what I use...Armor All. Yep, plain ol' Armor All. Its water based now and is an excellent dressing...and its cheap.

• 2 weeks later...