Battery Problem. Sc300 92

Langtim

Hello I'm new to this forum and I just bought my Lexus SC300 the car seem to have some problem with the battery. For Example when I go and recharge my battery at autozone and I put it in the engine the next day there is no juice at all left in my battery I even try buying a new battery too but same problem I even made sure the head lights or any other light in the car wasnt on but I still had the same problem so please if somone had this problem before can you help me out. :cries:

you probably have a bad altenator you should take it out and let auto zone check it out for you.

Hello I'm new to this forum and I just bought my Lexus SC300 the car seem to have some problem with the battery. For Example when I go and recharge my battery at autozone and I put it in the engine the next day there is no juice at all left in my battery I even try buying a new battery too but same problem I even made sure the head lights or any other light in the car wasnt on but I still had the same problem so please if somone had this problem before can you help me out.:cries: