Steering Wheel Warranty

Meist21

Lost the post from our little mishap. I can't find my original post about the woodgrain steering wheel and someone here telling me this was a lifetime warranty on the little hairline cracks that show up. The dealer thought I was crazy. He called around to other area dealers and even called his Lexus sales rep. Can someone tell me where they got their information on the steering wheel being covered? Thanks.

I'm the one that told you that.

I know people who have had the steering wheel replaced because of the cracking. They didn't know anything about it? Maybe it was only during the standard warranty period they would replace them and I misunderstood...

I'll find out for you and post back.

Thanks SW. The good news is I through a friend know the service manager at the facility. So my neighbor and I are going to be getting parts for wholesale. Pretty cool. He called everone. Pretty weird because no one had heard of that return or warranty on the steering wheel. Thanks for all your help.