Retrofitting Subwoofer

mc teg

For Christmas, I got an MTX subwoofer for my 91 LS400. I have everything unhooked and ready for installation. But the only problem I am having now is getting a new bracket to insure a perfect fit. I noticed that the old sub has very strong glue around the base but not sure if I would be able to use a dremel and put it on the MTX. Any suggestions?

For Christmas, I got an MTX subwoofer for my 91 LS400. I have everything unhooked and ready for installation. But the only problem I am having now is getting a new bracket to insure a perfect fit. I noticed that the old sub has very strong glue around the base but not sure if I would be able to use a dremel and put it on the MTX. Any suggestions?

HERE'S A LINK THAT MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU!

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/audio/subwoofer.html

<--HOW TO REPLACE SUBWOOFER!!

• 3 weeks later...

HERE'S A LINK THAT MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU!

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/audio/subwoofer.html

<--HOW TO REPLACE SUBWOOFER!!

Nice call, i was about to tell him the same...