My "new" '03 Ls430

PilotguyPA28

Thanks to the group for the help prior to purchasing this vehicle. I found it on eBay 600 miles from my home. Put a $300 refundable deposit on it and flew to Tampa to look at it (with a certified check if I decided to buy it). It all checked out ok and I bought her. She only had 30,000 miles. I then took 1 1/2 days to drive her back. This was 2 weeks ago and since then I have learned how nice a car it really is. It has NAV, Mark Levinson, 4 heated seats and 2 cooled ones, nice Michelins, Parking assist, no body work, etc. I have been on another trip to Nashville this week and am getting 26 mpg on the highway at 75 mph and 17 mpg in town. Extremely quiet ride and all the airbags make you feel safe. Oh, she's Metallic Silver with Gray interior. It is the most comfortable vehicle I've been in. I was deciding between this and a 1999 Mercedes SL500. I made the right choice. FWIW, Edmunds and KBB priced her at approximately $32K. I paid $25K (buy it now price). I also got them to pay me $300 by reducing the Buy it Now price to pay for my flight/hotel/gas. This dealer said he sells 200 cars a month and doesn't mark them up as much as he could so he can flip them quicker.

Again, thanks.

Trip

post-59563-1198893733_thumb.jpg

Hi:

You just made the purchase of your lifetime! The car is great, you will find out soon enough, that once you get into a Lexus you just do not want to get off. It will not be your wish to drive any other car. It is addictive in my opinion.

CPR