Rx 350 Xm Radio

I just had the Lexus XM radio installed by my dealer.

I figured out how to program the buttons on the radio to receive the XM stations but do not know how to program the Navi screen so that it matches the preset XM stations. For example, if button 1 on the radio is for "60's decade", how do I match that on the Navi screen. The Navi screen has spaces for 6 stations each on SAT 1, SAT2 and SAT3 but they all still show "preview" and it shows preview on the radio screen below the Navi.

The dealer does not have programming instructions for the "factory" unit that they installed. Hope someone can help. Thank you

I still saw Preview on the Nav for my XM until I had it really activated with XM, it took a few tries too. Make sure when followint the activation that you can have the car on for the 20 minutes it takes to really get it in sync with the sattelite. I also used the online instructions for which channels to go to after the 20 minutes instead of what I was told on the phone and they worked better. Once I was completely activated though, everything was fine and the radio and Nav info matched up.

I just had the Lexus XM radio installed by my dealer.

I figured out how to program the buttons on the radio to receive the XM stations but do not know how to program the Navi screen so that it matches the preset XM stations. For example, if button 1 on the radio is for "60's decade", how do I match that on the Navi screen. The Navi screen has spaces for 6 stations each on SAT 1, SAT2 and SAT3 but they all still show "preview" and it shows preview on the radio screen below the Navi.

The dealer does not have programming instructions for the "factory" unit that they installed. Hope someone can help. Thank you