Good Way To Spend Ur Money...

Alright, i've got my kit, tint, rims, t.v.'s......what upgrade should come next? thinking of gettin the SRT Intake, but not sure if i want to get into the engine work just yet. posted it a while back, but changed my mind....For overall appearance, what would be another good upgrade? :huh:

next appearance mod is an exhaust,coilovers cus u wil need 2 lower that thing, and mayb a nice roof spoiler or a rear spoiler if u haven't gotten one yet. upgrade the tailights 2 the newer ones if haven't yet..so much so little time :D doing big thangs over there huh? :huh:

hmmm...depends what your into big dawg...if you like bling or the tuner look...all up too you...i like it nice and clean...maybe do some interior upgrades....hid lights...change the 99 gs400...to look more like the 2004 gs430...its what im doing...its pricey but looks real good...engine work is good...simple bolt ons....exhausts....what ever floats your boat big dawg...lemme know what you wanna do i know alot of spots and what to get