Headlights

MJThompson

Hey guys,

I know everyone always posts on here about headlights and which ones are best and which ones will actually fit etc. etc. But I was just wanting a true final post to clear everything up. I've been looking on eBay at headlights for my SC (1997 SC400) and I've came upon some pretty clean looking headlights. I was wondering if anyone has used eBay to purchase headlights and if so which ones they bought and what was the result. I've always been a huge fan of the projector headlights and I would love some of my own. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also if there are any good SC part stores online could anyone list them. I've found a few but none really solid and what I was looking for.

Thanks in advance,

MJ

Bump :(

ok my headlights are trashed and i sad....what have i got to loose.

i ordered a set of the ebay lights.....havent installed yet but they have an h1 bulb in them. look ok for china/tiawan

hopefully i can get to them this week end, they are chromw w/ citi lights and halo, we'll see

im waiting for a set of 6k hid h1 lights first

• 2 weeks later...
Bump :(

ok my headlights are trashed and i sad....what have i got to loose.

i ordered a set of the ebay lights.....havent installed yet but they have an h1 bulb in them. look ok for china/tiawan

hopefully i can get to them this week end, they are chromw w/ citi lights and halo, we'll see

im waiting for a set of 6k hid h1 lights first

I think your going to find the Taiwan headlights are not going to fit and also..you cannot adjust them..up, down or sideways...good luck!!!!

• 1 month later...

Got used headlights from ebay and installed them, they look great. But one problem, the bulds seem to be a different size. I suspect that the headlights I bought are from Japan and the bulbs are different. What I found is that the high beam bulbs fit but I had to change the wire harness. So make sure they use the right size bulbs. Good Luck