Rx350 Wheel Upgrade To 20"

I want to upgrade my 2008 Lexus RX 350 to 20" wheels. Thinking of MB Wheels Spark (20x8) with Toyo or Yokohama tires (255/45/20). Any experience with these? Also, will there be a significant impact on the ride quality?

I want to upgrade my 2008 Lexus RX 350 to 20" wheels. Thinking of MB Wheels Spark (20x8) with Toyo or Yokohama tires (255/45/20). Any experience with these? Also, will there be a significant impact on the ride quality?

"...will there be a significant impact on the ride quality?..."

You're kidding us, right...??!!

My good friend, wwest, is politely indicating that there will be a significant difference in ride quality. Somewhat similar to riding a piece of plywood down a boulder-strewn rocky hillslide.

My good friend, wwest, is politely indicating that there will be a significant difference in ride quality. Somewhat similar to riding a piece of plywood down a boulder-strewn rocky hillslide.

do you have first hand experience of this?

Yes.

Yes.

you run 255/55/18 on your car right? is it the sidewall height or the width of the tire that is causing the problems?

• 3 weeks later...