Exhaust Header For Gs300.... Do They Exist?

Hi!

I own a Mk2 GS300 and would like a header, but finding it really hard to find them. Even a search on these forums are coming up a blank. Is it true that no one makes them?

I've read that some people have modified the original, cut and then custom fabricate to the main cat. any opinions on this? is it any good?

has anyone managed to modify a IS300 manifold to fit?

I've seen a picture of CarbonGS's engine bay with a shiny exhaust manifold... is that a stock manifold modified?

Sorry about all the questions... i get an error when i try and PM.

Thanks!

shake

LOC

Hi!

I own a Mk2 GS300 and would like a header, but finding it really hard to find them. Even a search on these forums are coming up a blank. Is it true that no one makes them?

I've read that some people have modified the original, cut and then custom fabricate to the main cat. any opinions on this? is it any good?

has anyone managed to modify a IS300 manifold to fit?

I've seen a picture of CarbonGS's engine bay with a shiny exhaust manifold... is that a stock manifold modified?

Sorry about all the questions... i get an error when i try and PM.

Thanks!

shake

LOC

i think the is300 headers will fit. you may have to modify them to fit on to the rest of them exhaust tho