Sunroof Tilt Stuck Open? Help

powerjunkie

it was a nice day yesterday i opened my sunroof....na it was to chilly

decided only to tilt the rear open.

well i got home and it will not close, only clicks (sounds like the click you hear if your tilt is all the way open and you try and open it again. clicks both directions and will not close.

what could possibly be wrong w/ it relay,switch? its getting power....also is there anyway to manueally close it or hot line it to get it shut?

i sure this has happened to someone hear.....thanks in advance for any advice.

it was a nice day yesterday i opened my sunroof....na it was to chilly

decided only to tilt the rear open.

well i got home and it will not close, only clicks (sounds like the click you hear if your tilt is all the way open and you try and open it again. clicks both directions and will not close.

what could possibly be wrong w/ it relay,switch? its getting power....also is there anyway to manueally close it or hot line it to get it shut?

i sure this has happened to someone hear.....thanks in advance for any advice.

roof control module

85921-24020........pn ? blue box under headliner drives side

it is clicking is it bad ? where can i buy one

Sorry, I should have posted this earlier. Figured someone else would have answered you by now...

thanks man...ill try it today. i guess its the same for the tilt

can you send me a link for down load of the repair man in adobe?

also see your screen shot w/ cad in the back ground....i draft w/ 2005 M.E in the pressure control industy for the mad oil seen.

thanks for the help

george.smithley@nov.com

link to adobe repair man anyone?

techinfo.toyota.com

You gotta pay $10/day for access, but you can download the whole manual in a couple hours.

I'm a steel detailer right now, but HOPEFULLY switching to drafting for a structural engineering firm here soon... waiting on reply to offer acceptance email...

Oh, and that's funny, because the thing I'm working on there is for BP. Some manifolds.

And the problem: I think if you turn the motor towards opening the sunroof, it'll close the vent, then if you keep turning opens the roof. Not sure, but that's my guess.

• 4 years later...