Fog Lights

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry if this topic/issue has already been covered but I could not find anything in the keyword search. We were driving on the freeway at night and, unfortunately, a piece of debris - a piece of a truck tire nailed the front bumper dislodging the passenger side fog light. Luckily, there was no major damage beyond the fog light but there are some minor scratches that hopefully will come off with some buffing and some good old fashion elbow grease. The fog light is still intact, the housing is not broken and the hinges appear to be in place. The light is not hanging out or anything, just sunken back into the body of the car. I tried to pull the light forward but nothing is working and I have no idea on how to mount it back. I have also looked in the manual but it says for other lighting replacement besides the headlights, please contact the dealer. Anyone with any information or instructions on how to remount the fog light please let me know. I greatly appreciate anyone’s help. Thanks!

P.S. This forum rocks and Happy Holidays!!!

Cris