Rx400h Wheels Offset?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I was looking to see what the stock RX 400h 18" wheels offset is?

I'm actually looking to buy a new set of rims that could make my RX handle better, anyone know what size of offsets is possible for my car?

You are going to want to go 1/2 wider and with at least a 1/4" lesser "postive offset which puts the tire farther out from the car so it won't rub (zero offset would probably be taking things too far).

I'm actually looking to buy a new set of rims that could make my RX handle better, anyone know what size of offsets is possible for my car?

You are going to want to go 1/2 wider and with at least a 1/4" lesser "postive offset which puts the tire farther out from the car so it won't rub (zero offset would probably be taking things too far).

thanks for the help dude! :cheers:

Looking for a new set of 20" wheels myself. I took these photos real quick while the guy was working with another customer.

photo-11.jpg

photo-12.jpg

Looking for a new set of 20" wheels myself. I took these photos real quick while the guy was working with another customer.

photo-11.jpg

photo-12.jpg

thanks that helps alot, i've been looking into 20's for the RX and i've set my sights on 20x8.5" rims with a 5 x 4.5" or 5 x 114.3mm bolt pattern, the wheel has to have a +35 offset although i'm sure a +33 would work or a +37,

Tires would have to be a 255/45/20, much bigger footprint and a stiffer ride which i prefer :)