Speed Dial Help

I just got my IS350 and have tried searching this forum, so my apologizes if these have been answered.

1) There seems to be an entry in my *speed dial* that is locked and/or can not be deleted. I can however delete any of my other speed dial entries. Has anyone run into this, and tell me how to delete it?

2) Is caller ID not available on incoming calls on the LCD screen? Even numbers that are imported into my phone book do not show up during incoming calls, neither as their names nor numbers. Is there a way to get at least the phone numbers working for incoming calls?

I just got my IS350 and have tried searching this forum, so my apologizes if these have been answered.

1) There seems to be an entry in my *speed dial* that is locked and/or can not be deleted. I can however delete any of my other speed dial entries. Has anyone run into this, and tell me how to delete it?

2) Is caller ID not available on incoming calls on the LCD screen? Even numbers that are imported into my phone book do not show up during incoming calls, neither as their names nor numbers. Is there a way to get at least the phone numbers working for incoming calls?

1-I think you are referring to the last number dialed button, perhaps? Bottom right speed dial button?

2-You need to do the "Nav Hack". Search around this site, and be willing to tear apart your dash.

I have had the same problem with one entry in speed dial. I have tried many ways but cannot delete it.

• 3 weeks later...