98 Es 300 Audio Help

LexES 300

i am looking to replace the stock stereo deck with an aftermarket one.. something that will have an ipod hookup but i still want to keep all 6 speakers working and ive heard this is not possible. any way i can keep them with an aftermarket deck? if not is there a way to hook up my ipod to the stock deck directly? i also am wanting to get a new sub/amp but ive heard i cant do this off of the stock deck because of the stock amp thats in there? if anybody has any advice/ suggestions/ or ideas, i would love to hear them as i am not exactly a pro when it comes to car audio and i could use all of the help i can get.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Mark

i am looking to replace the stock stereo deck with an aftermarket one.. something that will have an ipod hookup but i still want to keep all 6 speakers working and ive heard this is not possible. any way i can keep them with an aftermarket deck? if not is there a way to hook up my ipod to the stock deck directly? i also am wanting to get a new sub/amp but ive heard i cant do this off of the stock deck because of the stock amp thats in there? if anybody has any advice/ suggestions/ or ideas, i would love to hear them as i am not exactly a pro when it comes to car audio and i could use all of the help i can get.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Mark

The easiest non invasive way to use an i pod, leaving everything as is, is a twenty dollar adaptor for the tape deck or cd player from bestbuy.....