Eibach Or Tanabe Springs

troner

Hi everybody,

I am the proud owner of an SC300 year 94 with 43K miles and I am arranging various aspects of the car, just bought shock absorbers K&B GR-2 and I want to buy springs for lower the car a little, no more than 1 inch, I read in the post that most of you are using Tanabe or Eibach springs but I want to know which is better, Eibach is a bit more expensive and I do not know if there is a justification to pay this differential, my question is what do you recommend, Eibach or Tanabe?.

Hi everybody,

I am the proud owner of an SC300 year 94 with 43K miles and I am arranging various aspects of the car, just bought shock absorbers K&B GR-2 and I want to buy springs for lower the car a little, no more than 1 inch, I read in the post that most of you are using Tanabe or Eibach springs but I want to know which is better, Eibach is a bit more expensive and I do not know if there is a justification to pay this differential, my question is what do you recommend, Eibach or Tanabe?.

i recommend eibach, but thats just me

always used them on most of my cars, never tried tanabe

i just put tanabes nf210's on my 92 SC300 with tokio shocks

i like it!! i have 18 x8 Falken Koblenz with Falken with falken 512's in size 18x245x40

the picture i have are immiediatly after i dropped it. afew days later after it seemed as the suspention settled or somthing and looked a bit better

post-46908-1198833070_thumb.jpg

post-46908-1198833089_thumb.jpg

here is the front and back a few days later close up.

the tire gap to fender is more than a finger but less than 2.

the ride it gives me now is a bit ruffer than stock but alot tighter and more responsive.

i didnt buy the car to drive miss daisy so this is what i was looking for.

its not so bad of a ride even tho its more stiffer.

it is fairly similar to the stock ride of a T-Bird or camero or some thing with a similar wheel base

post-46908-1198833490_thumb.jpg

post-46908-1198833511_thumb.jpg

As of right now im not experiancing any tire issues

if the camber is off it not noticable at this time. i also have no bottoming out issues either

but i still take speed bumps and othe obsticles with caution

another thing that i find perticullary weird is most times when lowering a car you need a aligment, but my car retains perfect aligment!

maybe just a weird fluck huh.

:whistles: i'd actually wish more people would post more pics of their mods for the common guy like me to view.

i dont think my car's the greatest but i hope my pics help others choose springs and strut / wheel combos to fit their needs

Damn bro, paint those calipers, hubs, and rotors black. That rustiness looks awful. I want to lower my SC, but I am afraid that it will affect the ride too much, or bow the rear tires in.

:wacko: yea i got pain that and i also have to put those air dams things back in. and im gonna paint those all at the same time.

i took them out to adjust my head light and now more light gets in there and my rusty rotors are really noticeable. but honestly i got other things im more focused on. im trying to fix my interior so its gonna be crusty for a bit :cries:

i just pulled the car out of storage so shes a bit crusty :(