New To The Forums :)

Spinnin_LS400

Hello everyone. I used to belong to this site but I forgot my screen name and password. I rejoined and am looking foward to talking with everyone. I am remodeling my 91 LS400 and will be uploading pics as I go. The goal will include....

Total of 12 tv's

3 dvd players

4 12" subs

22 mids and hi's

5 amps

3 batteries

HID headlights,HID fogs, and HID bumper fogs

clear tail lamps

clear marker and corner lamps

Remote start alarm with window up/down, sunroof open/close modules

18x8.5 DUB bellagio spinners wrapped with 235/40/18

airstrut suspension with 5 switches

2 tone leather

grey ghost flames over white pearl

and a few more things

Looking foward to sharing ideas and getting a few ideas with you guys.

Michael

Hello everyone. I used to belong to this site but I forgot my screen name and password. I rejoined and am looking foward to talking with everyone. I am remodeling my 91 LS400 and will be uploading pics as I go. The goal will include....

Total of 12 tv's

3 dvd players

4 12" subs

22 mids and hi's

5 amps

3 batteries

HID headlights,HID fogs, and HID bumper fogs

clear tail lamps

clear marker and corner lamps

Remote start alarm with window up/down, sunroof open/close modules

18x8.5 DUB bellagio spinners wrapped with 235/40/18

airstrut suspension with 5 switches

2 tone leather

grey ghost flames over white pearl

and a few more things

Looking foward to sharing ideas and getting a few ideas with you guys.

Michael

Merry Christmas :cheers: If you could , We @ the forums here would like to see pictures of each mod, Sounds like a great project ;)

Welcome back B)

Thanks for the warm welcome back. I have had this car for about 8 years. I stopped driving it when i bought a new Deanli. I put alot of $$ into my denali and then I got T-boned July 1st this year. My truck got totaled and Im still waiting for arbitration. So I figured that instead of buying a new car I would upgrade my Lexus. It had been sititng for about 3 years. I already had the spinners and some of the tv's in it along with the 4 12's. I do car audio and video on the side so I get all my stuff at cost. Not to mention that I sell auto parts for a living so my cost is dirt cheap. Just to give yo an idea, here is what I pay.......

7" tv's $120 each

hid kits $140 with good warranty

10.2 full swivel flip down monitor $189

indash dvd player $59

mtx subs $80 cost 5500 series/8500 series $189

mtx amps $300 cost (1600 watts rms)

suede is cheap $10 per yard

etc.

I do all of my own work and have a wholesale account at alot of places. Oh I forgot to mention that I am wrapping alot of pieces in suede :) ;)

sounds like an awesome and fun project..

Send Before and after shots of all your mods.

I have a hard time imagining where I would even put 12 Monitors in my lexus. I know alot of the show cars are now putting them all over so you can see video with the doors and trunks open while they are being on display..

If you want to be different and unique, put a projection unit it your trunk and show movies on walls or on a projection screen..That would be cool in the summer time to back up to your friends garage open the trunk and watch Transformers on 10 ft x 10 ft screen with a bumping system.. Not sure how well the neighbors would like that..