Sign in to follow this  
tem

70 Days Of Posts Missing?

Damn! I was working my way to guru-club-member status with the number of posts I had...now I'm back down to new-club-member! :D

Oh well...hopefully all the questions will be asked and answered again.

Doug

Damn! I was working my way to guru-club-member status with the number of posts I had...now I'm back down to new-club-member! :D

Oh well...hopefully all the questions will be asked and answered again.

Doug

Yes, and we test you if you still remembers the right answer :lol:

lol i was at guru level and now im back down to dedicated.it seems the mods post count are still high.no big deal we will all be back up there soon.

I lost 1,000 posts myself!

If you look around the forums theres an explanation of what happened. The database got corrupted on the end of our ISP, and the forum database and all of the backups back to Sept 15th were lost. we're going to live and learn and stop relying on the ISP to do our backups for us in the future.

By next week everything will be back to normal I'm sure. Matt and the other admins are feverishly working to restore all aspects of the site, this happened all across the LOC network, the US site, the UK site, the NZ site, the Toyota site...