What Are Others Paying For Rx350?

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an RX350 for my wife - so far I've received initial quotes of $40,100 with Premium Value package and $42,700 with nav. These seem reasonable as first offers, but wanted to see what everyone else was paying.

I'm also wondering if this is indeed the best time to buy or should I wait until the 09's come out in a couple months?

Thanks!!

Todd

I just bought my rx 350 two days ago with Nav and the luxury package ... Sticker price $44,450... I negotiated the price down to $39,250 plus tax and license. The only reason to buy in December is if you are going to lease...the money factor through Lexus credit is the lowest it will be all year so the showrooms (in Santa Monica at least) are packed. The '09s were suppose to be retooled etc ... but that has been delayed to 2010,

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an RX350 for my wife - so far I've received initial quotes of $40,100 with Premium Value package and $42,700 with nav. These seem reasonable as first offers, but wanted to see what everyone else was paying.

I'm also wondering if this is indeed the best time to buy or should I wait until the 09's come out in a couple months?

Thanks!!

Todd

Hi,

Thanks!!

Todd

I paid between 45 and 46 thousand out the door which included the 7-spoke liquid graphite rims with sunroof, rain-sensing wipers, and base sound. Also includes the tow-prep package. This was about three months ago. I definitely didn't do great.

i purchased my rx350 in oct 07. premium plus package + tow package + 7 spoke wheels + nav + tow hitch receiver and ball mount + integrated sirius satellite radio all for les than 41k. i did pay 1k for 6 yr 70k warranty though + tax title registration

would that be considered a fair deal in the northeast?

i hate being cheated

I paid $35k. for my 2007 FWD RX 350, with the Premium Plus pkg., 18" aluminum alloy wheels, heated front seats, rain sensing wipers, headlamp washers, cargo mat and wheel locks. The MSRP, including delivery ($715) was $41,496.

• 3 weeks later...

On 1/20/08

Nav, prem plus, 18inch wheels, towing package...some other unnecessary thing...

MSRP: 45880

Paid: 41500

According to edmunds the invoices was about 40500

Lease money factor was .00165 (735 Fico) with a residual of 54% (12K per year)

Dont know if it was a great deal or anything, but im happy.

I leased a new one this evening - FWD with NAV, 7 spoke graphite wheels, Premium Plus package, $38,800. (Sticker was $44,371) I pre-paid 3 years lease payments (I hate payments) $17,000. Residual is $24,400. Glendale, CA.

• 4 weeks later...
Just picked up an '08 with AWD, premium plus and Navigation for 38.9k. I was looking used, but with a deal like this on a new one I couldn't pass it up. Seems the dealers are trying to clear out the '08's now that '09's are on the lot.

Gosh, I was considering an 08 a few days ago but was quoted $41,500 so yours was a good deal

as far as I'm concerned. I didn't like the color (bamboo pearl), and it was the only 08 left with nav. May just

wait for the new 10's since the style is changing.

'08 FWD with Nav and Sirius, no active speed control or rear seat DVD, otherwise pretty much loaded.

$45K sticker/$41K net.

Lease around $650/mo (including tax) 15K/yr 36 mos.

MIA area.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your decision.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought our 09 AWD, 18" wheels, Nav/backup camera, headlight washers, moonroof, wheel locks, cargo mat...not sure what it doesn't have except the upgraded sound system and adaptive cruise control.

...MSRP - 45.9k - paid $41,583 (500 over invoice) + taxes/tags - thought that was pretty good.

I am in process of Leasing a RX 350 and this is the quotation that I got yesterday:

'08 RX 350 FWD

Premium Plus

Navigation (any difference between an 08 and 09 navigation :huh: ????? as I see that 09 mentions a new generation (GEN 5) sytem????)

RSES (dealer install option to the head rest)

Other usual items that are pretty much standard

MSRP ~48K

Negotiated Price ~41K

Lease Terms:

$935 drive off (includes the 1st month and DMV, etc...)

$563 (includes tax) for 47 more months

12K miles

Is this is a good deal and does it sound right (for all the experts out there :)

Thanks for all your help and this forum has been a HUGE help in our desicion process.

Got the new 09 RX 350 last night:)

'09 350FD

Nav

Premium Plus

18" 7 Spoke Wheels

Rear Seat Ent

Heated Seats w/RSW

MSRP $45886 + $1000 for the dealer installed RSES

Selling Price 38568

+ taking over 2 of my last payment for the current lease from Volvo $1120

Total selling price $39688 +TT

TOTAL Drive off $950

12K, 36 month lease @ $593 (including tax)

Residual was I believe at %53 or %56 (sorry can not remember) and money factor was 0.00190

Good luck and hope this serves as a guide for the new prespective buyers out there.

I am in process of Leasing a RX 350 and this is the quotation that I got yesterday:

'08 RX 350 FWD

Premium Plus

Navigation (any difference between an 08 and 09 navigation :huh: ????? as I see that 09 mentions a new generation (GEN 5) sytem????)

RSES (dealer install option to the head rest)

Other usual items that are pretty much standard

MSRP ~48K

Negotiated Price ~41K

Lease Terms:

$935 drive off (includes the 1st month and DMV, etc...)

$563 (includes tax) for 47 more months

12K miles

Is this is a good deal and does it sound right (for all the experts out there :)

Thanks for all your help and this forum has been a HUGE help in our desicion process.

'09 350FD

Nav

Premium Plus

18" 7 Spoke Wheels

Rear Seat Ent

Heated Seats w/RSW

Selling Price 38568

TOTAL Drive off $950

Residual was I believe at %53 or %56 (sorry can not remember) and money factor was 0.00190

Good luck and hope this serves as a guide for the new prespective buyers out there.

All of that options for just only 39K? That's an incredible deal you got there. How many Lexus dealers do you have around there? You people in Southern Calif tends to get the best deal always! Where I live (MN), only two dealers, and I think it's the same ownership. SAD

Dime a dozen around here and all you need to do is get them into a pricewar especially now as they are very agressive with the 08 and 09 models:)

'09 350FD

Nav

Premium Plus

18" 7 Spoke Wheels

Rear Seat Ent

Heated Seats w/RSW

Selling Price 38568

TOTAL Drive off $950

All of that options for just only 39K? That's an incredible deal you got there. How many Lexus dealers do you have around there? You people in Southern Calif tends to get the best deal always! Where I live (MN), only two dealers, and I think it's the same ownership. SAD