Front And Rear Bumpers For 95 Sc300 Great Price!

authentek

i recently converted my 95 sc300 front and rear bumper to a 99 and now the old ones are just taking up space. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you!

Hello, I need a rear bumper cover and I am interested in your rear bumper cover. Please tell me more. Dennis (nsxlex@yahoo.com) Thanks.

i recently converted my 95 sc300 front and rear bumper to a 99 and now the old ones are just taking up space. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you!

Hello, I need a rear bumper cover and I am interested in your rear bumper cover. Please tell me more. Dennis (nsxlex@yahoo.com) Thanks.

Dennis,

The bumpers came off of my 95 sc 300 when i put on the 99 front and rear bumpers. The bumpers are green and in good condition and were only changed because i wanted the new ground effect look with the new bumpers. Let me know if you want pics so i can take them and email them to you or if your close to Ft. Lauderdale FL when can actually meet up so you can take a look at them....

Dennis,

The bumpers came off of my 95 sc 300 when i put on the 99 front and rear bumpers. The bumpers are green and in good condition and were only changed because i wanted the new ground effect look with the new bumpers. Let me know if you want pics so i can take them and email them to you or if your close to Ft. Lauderdale FL when can actually meet up so you can take a look at them....

Dennis,

Sorry, I haven't gotten back to you earlier. I'm new to this site and I'm having trouble navigating around it. Pics would be great, I live in So. California. I guess before we go further, how much are you looking for the rear cover? Could you get a shipping estimate (UPS, FedEx) to 92592 zip code. With the shipping cost, this may not be a reasonable thing to do. Please let me know what you can do for me and if you could email me direct at nsxlex@yahoo.com it would make it easier. Thanks.

Dennis