New Sub/amp Install Pics

well my old kicker L7 took a crap on me... so i replaced it and i replaced the ugly a$$ amp that i had as well.... so here's a before and after pictures:

BEFORE:

box6.jpg

AFTER:

kicker1.jpg

and smooth1, NOT A WORD about the cut out ski pass i'm gonna take it out soon as i have a chance! so :P!!

kicker2.jpg

kicker3.jpg

RUFF RUFF

kicker4.jpg

eventually i'll pretty up the wires and stuff better than that... i just crammed it back behind the carpet temporarily till i have a chance to beautify it! :D

• 1 month later...
kicker1.jpg

and smooth1, NOT A WORD about the cut out ski pass i'm gonna take it out soon as i have a chance! so :P !!

You think I would say something like that? I mean come on, I'm sure after you vacuumed out the car and the trunk, put proper cable wraps on the wires, made a custom cover for the amp, and installed the fabric over the hole, you would have gotten to fixing the ski pass opening...I mean come on, give me some credit.... :)

some credit????? you pretty much single handedly influenced me to do everything i've done to my car so far!!!!

....oh and btw!!! my fiancee's mom is currently sewing me a slip cover for the frame i made for the ski pass with a custom lexus logo in the middle.... so :P

:lol: LMAO!!!!

oh and btw!!! my fiancee's mom is currently sewing me a slip cover for the frame i made for the ski pass with a custom lexus logo in the middle

oooOOOoooooOOOO???!!!! Nice. Am I gonna atleast get to see it???

I'd have my fiance's mom make one for you if she was making me one too, but I guess that's just the kind of person I am... LOL!!!!

I was just razzin ya. Your a good freind. Thanks. But seriously, when she finishes it, I better get some pics, and good ones too dam it, no shadow puppet show, proper lighting and good detail..LOL!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
kicker1.jpg

and smooth1, NOT A WORD about the cut out ski pass i'm gonna take it out soon as i have a chance! so :P !!

You think I would say something like that? I mean come on, I'm sure after you vacuumed out the car and the trunk, put proper cable wraps on the wires, made a custom cover for the amp, and installed the fabric over the hole, you would have gotten to fixing the ski pass opening...I mean come on, give me some credit.... :)

well i finally got the ski pass done!!! and smooth no shadow puppets.... i just forgot or you would have got one lol.... here's some picks.... and it's made to pop out from the front if i need access to the trunk....

skipass1.jpg

skipass2.jpg

skipass3.jpg

skipass4.jpg

skipass5.jpg

skipass6.jpg

pretty friggin sweet eh???... i love it and i'm very happy with it... and i'm the only one that has one like it!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Mad props bro!!!!! That looks great!!!! I love how that turned out!! I'm even a little jealous!! LOL!!

Really, that looks hot. :cheers:

probably not... i gotta finish the actual sound part first.... with the components.... so i believe that's next.... or maybe the NA tuning.... ya prolly the tuning is next.... it's *BLEEP*ing me off the most... but i'll get to the cover.... i mean it's not like you've posted a pic of yours.... to make me oooo and aaaa over.... inevitably making me move it to the top of the list... haha