Front Speakers

todd332

Can anyone recommend a good choice to replace this woofer? I am not so enamored with the paper cone, although the big plastic dust cap does look good. I would prefer a bigger magnet assembly and a polymer cone as well. Butyl surrounds maybe.

I liked the Quart's about 15 years ago, but I haven't heard them since. I thought their sound was very smooth compared to the US speakers I heard (Polk, Boston Acoustics, a/d/s). If they bolt in without modifications, I might seriously consider them.

Focal makes great drivers for home speakers. I did not know they were in the auto sound business. Thanks for the heads up.

on my 94 there was one screw under a cap near the door hinge and one in the door handle itself. Then gently pull out from the bottom left hand corner of the panel until the snaps come out then move along the rest of the panel. Then pull up and away on the panel to remove it from the window slot. Should be able to do it yourslef in a couple minutes