Happy Birthday Rfeldes !

dcfish

Happy B'Day Ralph! Gonna' kick back with bottle of wine and some "good street kitty litter"? Hahaha...

You know, at 60, it might be time to think about handing over the keys to the 430, for charitable donation purposes, and hire a lincoln town car. If you need some help with the charity selection, I HIGHLY recommend the NC-To-Heaven charity, which benefits mid 30's father-to-be's that are facing the devistating minivan disease. Infact, I happen to know of a unique case that has your name written all over it! :cheers:

HA,HA.....I was thinking of getting a 460 and trading the 430 but you may be right in that charity begins in NC....LOL...By the way I just bought a restored, rodded 1947 GMC that was born the same year as I was. Now that's an "old" truck.

post-6904-1197567129_thumb.jpg

Now that is a sweet truck! Was it hard to put a motor in it and seal up the Flintstone-like floorboards? Hahaha... Sorry Ralph, I'm on a roll today, just couldn't help it. My secretary took a 2 hour lunch just to get away from me. Seriously though, what's that thing got under the hood?

I miss my dad's old 73' caddy, with 13k original miles on it. It's out in NE Oklahoma, in storage. Has something like a 8 liter V8, with pipes out the back. I think it measures from tip to tip around 22 feet. Sounds freakin' awesome!

HA,HA.....I was thinking of getting a 460 and trading the 430 but you may be right in that charity begins in NC....LOL...By the way I just bought a restored, rodded 1947 GMC that was born the same year as I was. Now that's an "old" truck.

post-6904-1197567129_thumb.jpg

Beautiful truck :cheers: What a B-Day present.................. ;)

I really like that split windshield! Man, that is one beautiful truck! I bet it's fun to "cruise" around in too!

B) B) NICE!! B) B)

Should we update your mailing address to the local tire shop now, seeing as how I have a feeling you'll be down there a lot more to replace those burned-up rear tires! :cheers:

Hahaha... I hear ya', and I can relate. I nearly lost one of the mufflers in the home depot lot in the LS when we moved into our house last year. Had that thing loaded down like a uhaul! The 4runner's ability to drop that rear window has made isles 23-26 "lumber section" my new hangout at the depot!

Of course, after I've completed some piece of furniture or home improvement, and feeling like the real Tim The Tool Man, Blake has to ruin it with pictures of his new swimming pool/sauna/helicopter pad/granite kitchen/bobcat'd new lawn/in-law quarters....that he built over some random weekend. I swear, that guy is going to make a killing someday! God knows he mustn't sleep, with all that he gets done.... you change a ball-joint inside of 2 hours, he's changed his rack, control arms, and installed a twin turbo.

yeah, that's right, I'm callin' you out Mr. Handy-man Blake918!

But, I've got 3,500 christmas lights this year! Nanananana :P

Hahaha... I hear ya', and I can relate. I nearly lost one of the mufflers in the home depot lot in the LS when we moved into our house last year. Had that thing loaded down like a uhaul! The 4runner's ability to drop that rear window has made isles 23-26 "lumber section" my new hangout at the depot!

Of course, after I've completed some piece of furniture or home improvement, and feeling like the real Tim The Tool Man, Blake has to ruin it with pictures of his new swimming pool/sauna/helicopter pad/granite kitchen/bobcat'd new lawn/in-law quarters....that he built over some random weekend. I swear, that guy is going to make a killing someday! God knows he mustn't sleep, with all that he gets done.... you change a ball-joint inside of 2 hours, he's changed his rack, control arms, and installed a twin turbo.

yeah, that's right, I'm callin' you out Mr. Handy-man Blake918!

But, I've got 3,500 christmas lights this year! Nanananana :P

NC, I have a single candle in my front window, Does that count ? :cheers:

Thanks Ralph! Actually I'll be vacationing in Fresno CA this christmas! :) Unexpected surprise but I'm really pumped to be able to visit my mom, and my old friends in Fresno. And of course, to DRIVE MY TWO BABIES (well ok 3 but I heard my odyssey's having tranny problems again! grrr :cries: ) haha. :P

Talking about driving, what is the best way to discipline myself to be a typical American driver? haha. I've totally adjusted to driving over here, so I hope I won't cause any road rage in Fresno. lol. :whistles: :whistles:

Wow Dens, Glad to have you back for the Holidays and i know you are excited. Only driving tip I have is the season causes a lot of anxiety and partying. A bad combination........enjoy your stay and keep it level. Let us know how you do.

Ralph

• 2 weeks later...