2004 Ls430 Wheels

GOLDPLATER

Hello members.

I have just picked up my 08LS460. I traded in my 04LS430. I had placed aftermarket chromes on the 04 after just about 1100 miles of driving on the OEM wheels. The wheels were stored away in boxes with the plan to either put them back on the 430 or sell. According to the dealer's parts dept, the 430 stock wheels go for $519. Seems a bit high. My wheels are not brand new but pretty close. I can probably sell them on the well known auction site or to a member here. Would anyone care to give me some idea of what a fair price would be for a slightly used set of 4? I don't want to start a bid war here. Perhaps a price range would be the best thing to ask for. Please don't make an offer to buy these from me until I actually decide on a sale price. I wouldn't want to violate any forum guidelines here.

Thanks....

John

the best bet is to go on ebay and check prices on completed items, this will allow you to see for how much actually sell, not how much ppl ask for them:)

If they are 18" five spoke I just bought a set of four for my 1994 LS for 600 dollars . I had to pay 225 dollars for the fifth rim to complete the set. If they are the 17" ? I would be interested in buying your wheels when you settle on a price for my 1998 LS

I have just opened the boxes. I cleaned all the 4 wheels and inspected each. There is a few slight blemishes on a couple wheels that I tried to capture on the pics. All in all the wheels are excellent looking. The gold plating on the emblems is fully intact. All outer rim edges are great. I would happily put these back on my LS430 if I still had it. I am asking $480 shipping included for all 4 wheels. The wheels will be shipped in the aftermarket wheel boxes which are very sturdy. I will accept a check or money order. Check would have to clear before shipping. Here's some pics. These are 17" wheels.

post-10129-1197572167_thumb.jpg

post-10129-1197572573_thumb.jpg

post-10129-1197572593_thumb.jpg

post-10129-1197572607_thumb.jpg

post-10129-1197572621_thumb.jpg

post-10129-1197572650_thumb.jpg

post-10129-1197572666_thumb.jpg

post-10129-1197572682_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

John

John:

I would certainly be interested in your wheels.

I live in South Jersey and have a 03 LS.

Send a quick email to rrdiesel1000@hotmail.com with contact info and we can discuss further.

Thanks

Rich

I sent you an email with details. I will post a "SOLD" entry here once I make a deal.

Thanks,

John