Just Wanted To Introduce Myself

Howdy everyone. New owner on the block here so I thought I would try out some owner forums. I am the proud new papa of a Brandywine/Ivory 350. I got it without the nav system since I know my way between home, work, gym and the local beer joint. :cheers:

I am absolutely amazed at the quality and style of this vehicle for the money. I had looked at the X5 and ML 350 and they were going for about 15 grand (at least) more loaded like this vehicle is.

Coming from a MB CLK 500 it takes a bit of getting used to riding up so high but it's a lot of fun. The ride is smooth, the power is very good and I cant believe how good the stereo sounds.

I look forward to getting some tips from you veterans.

Cheers, Colin

Belleville, Il

Howdy everyone. New owner on the block here so I thought I would try out some owner forums. I am the proud new papa of a Brandywine/Ivory 350. I got it without the nav system since I know my way between home, work, gym and the local beer joint. :cheers:

I am absolutely amazed at the quality and style of this vehicle for the money. I had looked at the X5 and ML 350 and they were going for about 15 grand (at least) more loaded like this vehicle is.

Coming from a MB CLK 500 it takes a bit of getting used to riding up so high but it's a lot of fun. The ride is smooth, the power is very good and I cant believe how good the stereo sounds.

Cheers, Colin

Belleville, Il

Welcome to the club :cheers:

Cheers, Colin

Belleville, Il

The ML-350 and the X5, along with the X3, are R/AWD vehicles whereas the RX is F/AWD. Life saving features on this scale ARE generally more expensive.

Is Scott AFB still in operation? I got the second half of my electronics training there in '58.