Leasing An 08' Is250

Hey guys, I am looking to lease a new Lexus IS250 in the next month or so. I am just looking for opinions mostly on what I should be looking at price-wise and also for a lease and also if what my local dealer told me is true.

I talked to Ray Catena Lexus of Oakhurst, NJ. If anyone can suggest a dealer in NJ that I will definitely get the better price on a lease, please let me know! Anyway, the guy there told me that its pretty much impossible to find an IS250 RWD Auto. He said the only way to really get into a RWD one is to get it with a manual. So it looks like Ill have to get the AWD. I like AWD, Ive had 2 AWD cars in the past, however, I was just hoping to jump into a RWD one since its a little cheaper, but whatever. I was going to put $0 down (cap cost). Options, I was hoping to get one with the Nice luxury package and the Navigation. The guy on the phone also said the Mark Levinson sound system is special order only on the 250s :chairshot: Opinions welcome. Thanks!!!

-Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am looking to lease a new Lexus IS250 in the next month or so. I am just looking for opinions mostly on what I should be looking at price-wise and also for a lease and also if what my local dealer told me is true.

I talked to Ray Catena Lexus of Oakhurst, NJ. If anyone can suggest a dealer in NJ that I will definitely get the better price on a lease, please let me know! Anyway, the guy there told me that its pretty much impossible to find an IS250 RWD Auto. He said the only way to really get into a RWD one is to get it with a manual. So it looks like Ill have to get the AWD. I like AWD, Ive had 2 AWD cars in the past, however, I was just hoping to jump into a RWD one since its a little cheaper, but whatever. I was going to put $0 down (cap cost). Options, I was hoping to get one with the Nice luxury package and the Navigation. The guy on the phone also said the Mark Levinson sound system is special order only on the 250s :chairshot: Opinions welcome. Thanks!!!

-Tom

hey, i just leased an IS250AWD last week. i put down about 750 or 760 for the first payment and monthly, om goin to be paying 750 i think... i didnt put anything down tho for the downpayment. by the time the lease is over, i wouldve paid 39,000+ for three years. i asked about the 250 RWD and they dont make those because of demand, most people get the 350 and for the 250, its the AWD sooo if u get the 250 RWD, it has to be a special order which takes about 3 months. idk if u can wait tht long. i got a deal for my 250 AWD cuz it came about fully loaded which should be like 41,000+. i think the Mark Levinson sound system came stock with my 250 cuz i didnt have to pay extra for tht. goodluck with your lease!

There might not be as many RWD's because of where you live. I just bought a 250 and out of the 100 or so IS' the dealer had, maybe 10 were AWD. We dont really need them because we dont get snow. If we did I would have bought a AWD.

In Jersey and probably the whole northeast,dealers don't get any 250 RWD's.You must special order one.

• 2 weeks later...