Is 250 Repair Manual

Does anybody know where I can find a complete repair manual that includes torque specs, drawings, etc. I'm picking up my IS 250 this Friday coming in from a special order and am not interested in taking my car to the Lexus dealer for maintenance. Love to work on cars, but it usually turns out much better if you follow the manufacturer's specs!!! Thanks!

'there's this little place in Tijuana---'

Seriously, you may have a problem in getting a late model shop manual.

Try the easiest first, ask the parts dept. manager in your Dealership.

Next, try on-line at www.chiltonsonline.com. Make sure what they have is more than just a 15 page guide.

A large part of the problem is that whatever they have cuts off at 2006 or earlier. What you need is the 'real' book that has several hundred pages and weighs a ton.

Good luck.

• 1 year later...
Go here and pay $10 and you get 24 hours of download access. The manual sections are all separate PDF's but if you label each section you can then assemble the complete manual.

http://techinfo.lexus.com/

Thank you very, very much Bartkat!!!!!

I tried but TIS does not let me subscribe since they can only accept subscribers with a US billing address. Too bad. Does anyone know if there is way to get the maintenance/repair manula for IS250 RWD - 2008 for Canadian Lexus owners?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

You could try Alldata.com It's another paid subscription so I don't know for sure.

Thanks bartkat. It works.

How does that site work? Can you download the manual or you have to access online?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...