Phone Book Transfer

scottmcc

I am trying to upload my phone book but when I select Transfer from the NAV (phonebook) screen, I am prompted to press SEND from my Phone. I do not have that option on my ATT Blackberry Curve.

I am never prompted for the Overwrite or Add option.. Has anyone experienced this?

The Bluetooth connects and the phone operates normally.

i got the same problem with mine, the window pops up telling me to start sending the phone book from the phone, but i have no option of sending the phone book on the phone.

i tried with few diff phones, no such option, i use verizon wireless phones, chocolate 8500, chocolate 8550 and razr

i got the same problem with mine, the window pops up telling me to start sending the phone book from the phone, but i have no option of sending the phone book on the phone.

i tried with few diff phones, no such option, i use verizon wireless phones, chocolate 8500, chocolate 8550 and razr

Don't think you can transfer phone book from Blackberry.....couldn't on my new Merc and can't on my 04 ls430

I am trying to upload my phone book but when I select Transfer from the NAV (phonebook) screen, I am prompted to press SEND from my Phone. I do not have that option on my ATT Blackberry Curve.

I am never prompted for the Overwrite or Add option.. Has anyone experienced this?

The Bluetooth connects and the phone operates normally.

I had this same experience with my krzr phone and when I inquired, my service provider from AT&T said my phone did not support phonebook downloads. I had to input each number on its own. I had a siemens phone prior, and it downloaded my entire phone book at once.. I guess it is the phone manufacturer, and not your lexus to blame. (at least in my case)

Perhaps you will have better luck than I did (I even had the service provider try, they thought it a piece of cake till they tried and failed also)

Good luck,

Bob

SOLVED !

Once the Lexus prompts you to press send on your Blackberry you need to go the the bluetooth settings on the phone and from the menu options select TRANSFER ADDRESS BOOK.

It took me twice but it went through the second time... I now have all my phone numbers in my phone book and once my Ultimate Lockpick gets here on Wednesday I will be able to use it while I am driving. Getting closer to perfection everyday! :rolleyes: