Cars

denslexusgx470

Here are some local cars here. Tell me which car looks ugly or good. :whistles:

Toyota Fortuner

l_85b26aca5956c68e6c5a94f61cdefbc0.jpg

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (aka GX470 counterpart, or the GX470's brother)

l_bb3f0d92a4081a48aa70bcbd22e5005b.jpg

Toyota Hilux (there's a top of the line model with a bumper lol)

DSC01819.jpg

Isuzu Crosswind

DSC01820.jpg

Toyota Camry (the new one is out also, looks better than what we have in the US)

DSC01823.jpg

Ford Everest

DSC01826.jpg

Ford Focus

DSC01831.jpg

Toyota Innova

DSC01832.jpg

Yo Denny, you got a fetish for car butt? LOL!! Sorry to be so finicky, but we need side views and three quarter views man.! LOL!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!! " Ooh, nice tail lights!!,,,look at the bumper trim on that one!!,,,,and Wow, nice number selection for liscence plate!!," hahahahhahahaha!

apparently some people don't appreciate the pix I take. I didn't go to a car show here, hello! :chairshot:

Anyways, blake yes the Camrys are A LOT NICER over here. Diesels are waaay too popular over here. A lot of cars here have a diesel version. 5 series, X5, The Innova, Hilux, MY TROOPER (lol), Fortuner, name it! But so far, it's Toyota that never ceases to amaze me. Of all diesel powered vehicles over here, only Toyota has vehicles that produce NO BLACK SMOKE at all, after any kind of abuse! I swear, I still have to see the day that I see a Fortuner or Innova puffin black smoke out of it's pipe. hehe :wacko:

haha. it's cool. During the time I replied to this thread, I was totally stressed about these major tests I had, so I wasn't in the positive state of mind to reply. But it's really difficult to take pictures of all angles of the vehicles because I'm gonna look weird taking random pictures of the front and back of all these cars. lol.. I might search them online and post them on here. Just let me finish my last test, and I'll have freedom for the next 2 (or 3 i hope) weeks of xmas break! :cheers:

Hey man, school comes first. And yeah, cut and paste the pics if that works better. I agree, you would look kinda suspicious and out of place walking around cars taking pic shots!! LOL!! "Well, see, we have this car forum and theres this ugliest car thread there, and I saw your car, so,,,,,,,," LOL!!!!!

Although, I have to say the backgrounds of the pics you took are very interesting also. Your world to me is light blue around a white box with black letters. LOL!! So to see the pics of where you live, especially another country, is very interesting, and informative. So, really, Thank you.

Hey man, school comes first. And yeah, cut and paste the pics if that works better. I agree, you would look kinda suspicious and out of place walking around cars taking pic shots!! LOL!! "Well, see, we have this car forum and theres this ugliest car thread there, and I saw your car, so,,,,,,,," LOL!!!!!

Although, I have to say the backgrounds of the pics you took are very interesting also. Your world to me is light blue around a white box with black letters. LOL!! So to see the pics of where you live, especially another country, is very interesting, and informative. So, really, Thank you.

Thanks. Well next time I'll just look up pics on the internet of the front and interiors... But for now, I might not be able to post anymore on this thread FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS because I just found out that I'll be vacationing back in Fresno CA for my whole xmas break! :) Boy I miss my 4Runner and GX haha :blushing: :blushing:

I'm sure! Because we talked about our family problems, and it's been resolved so I can sense that I'm just vacationing in Fresno. I know. Plus I can't leave my gf back here behind now would I?? :blushing:

• 11 months later...

I can't believe I forgot to update this thread lol..

Once my dad gets back from his vacation in the Philippines, I will be able to upload some pix of the Toyota Innova, since apparently my dad randomly sold our Mitsubishi Strada pickup truck for an Innova... :o :o :o