Ls 400 1995

monstromarino

My 95 LS 400 is draining the battery very slowly, I checked for interior lights on, not that, checked battery good condition, the car will drain the battery if not cranked every two days, I disconnect the battery while running the car stay running (good alternator) If disconnect the battery for long periods I have no problems starting the car again. Can someone help out?

r u sure its not the battery?

my battery was dying the same way. if i dont drive the car, it would not start after a day or 2. blamed it on the car, checked every part possible only to find out that it was the battery. btw, i would not recommend disconnecting the battery while your engine is running, you can burn a lot of electrical components by doing so. Also, the engine should shut down immediately when you disconnect the cable from the battery, there is a safety circuit that prevents damage to the rest of the circuitry by shutting everything down. it didnt work in your case for some reason