Bumper Guard For Rx400h?

Hey,

I was referred to the RX350 Forum by the Hybrid guys, I wanted to add a Chrome bumper guard to the front of my vehicle (RX400h). I found a few on ebay but they were black not chrome(stainless steel). Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,

-Brett

they used to be on ebay, but it seems as if they took them off. They're sold by a company called "dealsofsteel" - i looked on their website, dealsofsteel.com, and it seems they're not available there anymore either. i would contact them to see if they have any left. I have one on my rx350 and it's very nice. It just makes a bit of noise on the highway and it vibrates like hell.

This is the link where it used to be on their website. http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=32304

they used to be on ebay, but it seems as if they took them off. They're sold by a company called "dealsofsteel" - i looked on their website, dealsofsteel.com, and it seems they're not available there anymore either. i would contact them to see if they have any left. I have one on my rx350 and it's very nice. It just makes a bit of noise on the highway and it vibrates like hell.

This is the link where it used to be on their website. http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=32304

Just checked, the website doesn't even sell a grill guard for an RX330 let alone an RX350/400h. Anyone know where else I could possibly look for one?

Thanks,

I don't notice if it makes a noise on the highway, but i also don't remember what it sounded like before i put it on the car, so who knows! But it seems to be fine. My only complaint is the shaking. It doesn't have as many supports as the one on my rx300 does, so it tends to shake a bit especially on bumpy back roads. But it's never caused any damgage, so i guess it's ok. And it lights the road perfectly even with it on, along with the bottom left corner of your windshield if it's foggy! (light must reflect off of the stainless).

Overall i love it.

I don't notice if it makes a noise on the highway, but i also don't remember what it sounded like before i put it on the car, so who knows! But it seems to be fine. My only complaint is the shaking. It doesn't have as many supports as the one on my rx300 does, so it tends to shake a bit especially on bumpy back roads. But it's never caused any damgage, so i guess it's ok. And it lights the road perfectly even with it on, along with the bottom left corner of your windshield if it's foggy! (light must reflect off of the stainless).

Overall i love it.

hey thanks for the writeup! I really appreciate it. I just found one on ebay and im going to purchase it today. I might try and see if my tuner can whip up some custom supports for the grill guard so it doesn't shake around as much. I assume you bought it for the looks or do you actually plan on hitting stuff with it? Does the stainless steel dull at all or does it shine like the first day you purchased it?

thanks again!

Oh i just have it for show, although it most likely saved a few scratches to my front bumper while accidently rolling into the front of our garage!

I have found that the stainless is just as shiny and looks the same as it did the day i had it put on. It may have a few tiny-tiny rock chips etc from driving on the highway, but that's to be expected. I'm sure they could be buffed out anyway if i wished.

Good luck i know you'll love it!