This Is A Freakin' Riot!

nc211

In light of all the chatter about personal driving habits recently, I thought I'd post this ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS video clip, sent to me from an Alabama born attorney friend of mine "even though he's an Auburn fan :chairshot: "

You'll need to listen closely, as the sound it a little hard to hear.

Enjoy!

http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpages/Mis...wnmowerDUI.html

In light of all the chatter about personal driving habits recently, I thought I'd post this ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS video clip, sent to me from an Alabama born attorney friend of mine "even though he's an Auburn fan :chairshot: "

Enjoy!

OTFLMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy!

I bet thats happened a time or two here in Wisconsin. Lol

Very funny!!! :lol: I've seen Marc Ryan on TV a couple times; he's a real funny guy!

Look on the bright side, at least he's not an Alabama fan! You'll have to send him this picture:

post-1461-1196712575_thumb.jpg

I've watched this thing at least a dozen times today, and each time I just bust out laughing! :lol:

Blake, I sent your picture to all of Auburn friends that have been giving me sh** all week about being beat 6 times straight. I'm no LSU fan either, but at least when you guys come to town, you usually burn something down on Auburn's campus! :cheers:

OMG!!! I know my rights, I know my rights!

I think my favorite part is when he said that if he didn't get his wife a beer - she was gonna stab him in the face. Then he told the cop his wife was gonna kick his a$$. That is one tough lady!

Oh - I also liked when he flung the empty bottle.

Thanks for sharing - that was funny!