Aftermarket Grill

Hey, I'm new here and i dont own a Lexus, but my dad does and I absoulty love it. Its a 1998 400, mint condition, bone stock. When its clean its the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I also work at a Lexus dealership on saturdays, doing those free car washes, so I've driven em all, and by far, the GS is the best.

But I come bearing a question, and that would be this, are there any grills without the emblem?? like in the picture below?? not one just with the mesh, but one with a stock kinda look to it. I dont really know where to look, I've been to rodmillenstore.com, but nothing.

olexus2.sized.jpg

Your probably thinking, "well yea, look at that pic :blink: " I photoshoped that car to see what it'd look like, also lowered it, shaved, wider rear treads and corner marker were removed. Lemme know if it even looks nice without the emblem. I would like to know, to see if itd be a good christmas gift for my dad. Thanks a bunch and I'm loving the site.

Blake.

PS: My dads 400

245173_207_full.jpg

hey dude, welcome 2 LOC, i haven't seen any stock looking grills with no logo but trd and l-sporline makes mesh grills with no logos that look aggresive...may just chrome his existing grill? with some paint thinner, its chrome underneath....good luck

• 1 month later...

If there is enough interest, I can start a GB on the DS-Racing grille.

Not sure what the exact cost will be, I estimated something like $240 - 280 for the unpainted grille including shipping.

DS-R also sells a carbon fiber grille. I asked them to send me some pics and some pricing.