Tire Pressure

BrianP

This may seem to be an incredibly stupid question but...

I have a 2007 ES 350. The tire pressure warning light came on. I was looking at the tires and no where does it say what they should be inflated to. The tires are Bridgestone Turanza EL400. The tires say the max pressure is 51psi, and they also say that they shouldn't be inflated past 40 psi... but there is no recommended (unless the 40 psi is assumed).

Any ideas?

Somewhat related... if the pressure proves to be ok in all the tires, is there some way to reset the light?

Thanks.

Brian

Me again ... I think I may have read this somewhere in this forum since I'm not sure how else I would have known to check this, but can't seem to find it so figured I'd post it again.

The tire pressure warning turned out to be a low spare tire... so if you ever see the light, be sure to check the spare !

I have the same TPMS on the spare for my 07 Tacoma.

The tire and load information sticker is on the driver-side door pillar. Open the door and it's down about knee-high on the car frame below the door latch.