Hks Exhaust

Does anybody have the HKS exhaust that you can get from your dealer? And if you do, how does it sound, deep or high? Does it also pass emission laws etc..?

It came equiped on my car when I ordered it. The exhaust has a very deep tone that is best compared to a Nissan 350z or Infiniti G35, maybe a little deeper than those two. The exhaust it great quality, fits perfect and doesnt drone but has a nice deep tone.

The exhaust doesnt affect emissions sense it is just mufflers and not cats.

It came equiped on my car when I ordered it. The exhaust has a very deep tone that is best compared to a Nissan 350z or Infiniti G35, maybe a little deeper than those two. The exhaust it great quality, fits perfect and doesnt drone but has a nice deep tone.

The exhaust doesnt affect emissions sense it is just mufflers and not cats.

Damn, your lucky, did it come with the car when you were first buying it? How about the warranty, does it still go under the emission's warranty? I'm so jealous!! :censored:

You can buy the Lexus/HKS exhaust here:

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=2247

thx bartkat for the website, I'm gonna order sum parts, but does the HKS exhaust have any positive performance or is it more for the sound and looks?

To be honest with any exhaust you add you arent going to feel any reel power gains. The place where power is made is by removing restrictions, the greatest restrictions in our exahust are the cats and headers. Dont get me wrong you will pick up some power but dont buy your exahust purley based on that, find one where you like the looks and sound and go for it.

You can buy the Lexus/HKS exhaust here:

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=2247

thx bartkat for the website, I'm gonna order sum parts, but does the HKS exhaust have any positive performance or is it more for the sound and looks?

To be honest with any exhaust you add you arent going to feel any reel power gains. The place where power is made is by removing restrictions, the greatest restrictions in our exahust are the cats and headers. Dont get me wrong you will pick up some power but dont buy your exahust purley based on that, find one where you like the looks and sound and go for it.

thx for the reply, I've decided to go wit the HKS exhaust, I kind of wanted to go wit the tanabe exhaust, but I think if I buy from lexus direct and they install it and advertise it, Im gonna think that its going to be covered under warranty. Thx every1 :cheers: