Replacement Subwoofer For Ls430 Mark Levison

boblexus430

Can anyone tell me what a good replacement subwoofer for my 2001 ls430 with a Mark Levison Stereo and where to buy? Mine is shot and from what I have searched on this forum it's not clear. I need website and price and olms?

The OE part is #86160-0W260 for the Levinson System. I have it for $279.00

• 1 year later...
Can anyone tell me what a good replacement subwoofer for my 2001 ls430 with a Mark Levison Stereo and where to buy? Mine is shot and from what I have searched on this forum it's not clear. I need website and price and olms?

I saw your post on nov 30 2007 about a replacement subwoofer for 2001 lexus ls430 ultra-luxury Mark Levinson. Original part #86160-0W260. Do you have still have a new repacement available for $279. If so, does it include the plastic mounting bracket and have the oem electrical connector that will plug right into the car without modification? You may call me at 970 689-1010 if you'd like or my email is eagleman500@quixnet.net. Thanks for the information and your time...it is greatly appreciated.

I saw your post on nov 30 2007 about a replacement subwoofer for 2001 lexus ls430 ultra-luxury Mark Levinson. Original part #86160-0W260. Do you have still have a new repacement available for $279. If so, does it include the plastic mounting bracket and have the oem electrical connector that will plug right into the car without modification? You may call me at 970 689-1010 if you'd like or my email is eagleman500@quixnet.net. Thanks for the information and your time...it is greatly appreciated.

That is one old post :o I will see if I have a sub for your 2001 lexus ls430 ultra-luxury Mark Levinson.

• 11 months later...

• 1 month later...

That is one old post :o I will see if I have a sub for your 2001 lexus ls430 ultra-luxury Mark Levinson.

OK, I have the same problem. I need to replace my subwoofer on my 2002 LS 430. I have been told that I must be very careful about matching up the ohms, etc. Can anyone suggest of a replacement (and where I can order it) that is better than the OEM ? I would also be interested in a new OEM, if I do not have to interact with the dealer. When I bought my LS, the dealer told me that they have the only replacement tires that are built for my LS430! Thank you for whatever suggestions you have.