Sign in to follow this  
pickebicke

Beware Of Slammedgs400

BEWARE OF THIS USER, I BOUGHT AN OEM NAVIGATION FROM HIM, AND HE SAYS IT WORKS, HE SAID EVERYTHING WORKS, BUT WHEN I GOT IT INSTALLED, THE TOUCHSCREEN DOESN'T WORK, AND THEN TOOK IT TO LEXUS AND ONE OF THE TECHS TOLD ME THE UNIT HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH, I TRIED TO CALL HIM THIS JOHNNY BACK, BUT HE NEVER CALLS ME BACK REGARDING THIS!!!

HE IS A LIER AND I'M OUT A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY!!!!

BEWARE OF THIS PERSON!!!

ALSO, DON'T THINK THAT I'M A NEW USER, I HAVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD A WHILE, HE MUST HAVE GOTTEN MY USER ID DELETED OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I COULDN'T LOG BACK IN AND MY ID WAS NOT EVEN IN THE MEMBERS LISTS.

BEWARE OF THIS PERSON!!!

What is his address? Did you pay by credit card? If you did you can call your credit card company and They will be able to refund your money back.

JPI

i wish i paid him by credit card. i paid him CASH! i met him down in garden grove at some window shop! thanks for the suggestion. i just want to make this know to everything since i don't think i'll get my money back. but i will be looking out for him and have my friends down there look out for him and his car.

bro that blows, it really blows but at least u know he is close , so sooner or later i will find or c him around. what did the dealer say as far as fixing it?

Hey Pickle, i live in Costa mesa! lets find him! muwhawhahwahwa!! Thats cool that LOC members live close!

~Brian~

have you tried doing a reverse search using the phone # to get the adress?

I have done it to one person on ebay who didn;t respond when i won. They got real quick to answer when i sent them a"is this your adress as i will be there tommorow "type email.Low and behold i received the item within 2 days.

thanks for your suggestions. i have not had time for any much. it is really sad that there are people out ther like this. it only take 1 to ruin it for everyone. as for his #, i only have his cell # which is: 714-791-4441, email addres i have from his is : johnnyledoan@yahoo.com

i have some friends who live down in that area looking out for him and his grey/silver lexus. i'm just not sure who this guy is because he was selling it for someone else which he claims. so i believe in what comes around goes around... sooner or later...

i'm down for a hunt..haha.. thanks all.

"Is this your address as I will be there tomorrow"

That's hilarious.

Good luck finding Slammedgs400 and getting your money back, man.

damn that really sux man ..... i almost cut a deal wiht him for a rim but his price was ridiculous and i kept telling him that. he thought he knew something i didnt im like hun your nothing special and neither is your rim. thank god i never did the deal. good luck with the hunt. i think you can call the cops and they have the authority to call his cell phone provider and get his personal information for you. he has stolen from you...... you have a right to prosecute. good luck. keep us posted on what happens.

~ Stella

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I almost cut a deal with this guy for my 19" wheel. Glad you found out he is bad news and shared your misfortune with all of us. Look on the bright side, it's great to know that there are still reputable and caring members out here.

quik question...got any reciepts?....anything written down?...anyone witness the transaction?....emails? if you have any of those you can do something about it...if he did tell you its in fine working order...but if you dont...staight out of luck man...sorry to tell you...high end stuff like that you should be able to back it all up...i always use paypal or money order...when they ask for str8 cash...and they're not a business they can lick my balls...cause i aint doing it...i need a paper trail...and lexus diva...i got some rims for sale...hit me up...kew late

i know i will not see my money back, but i thought i would spread the word on this guy. i had a friend come with me to witness it. and i have given him many chances to contact me, so i'm waiting just a little bit longer before i report this to the police.

so i would appreciated it if people read this thread and spread the word out on this guy.

Hey pickebicke here's an idea: maybe you or someone else u know can set him up. The plan is to get someone else to buy something else from this dude, so while you are talking to him request for another phone #, email, etc...then bag this idiot by taking him to court!!

This is just an idea ok :pirate: , good luck.

hey, thanks for that idea, that is really a good idea, i hope he reads this post so that he will beware what he sells as to not rip off another member! thanks.

why do you keep bumping this?

he isn't going to use the same name anymore and he already sold the rims and kit under another name

and i told you how to find him but you didn;t want to

so what is the use of bumping this

if it doesn't matter to you ?

Sign in to follow this