93 Vs 97 Sc 300 Body

Sadistic

I noticed some body kits are 97+ or 92-96. I'm curious as to what the differences are between the two. I know the headlights are different, but is the size different? I thought the inner housing and glass were different. And I know the tailights are different. but again, I thought it was only design and not fitment. Has anyone actually converted over to 97+ stuff? Other than the Headlights, what else would make a 97+ front end not fit on a 93

there was no change on the front headlight design just the front bumper changed (personaly it looks way better from 97 :) and of course there are side skirts too and the rear bumper changed a little i think and rear tail light design changed. everything can be updated without modification.

I like the grill on the '97 up SC's. I would change mine if I could find one but haven't had the luck so far. I would go with the skirts and rear bumper as well. Actually, I would like a simple body kit that doesn't have the big scoops and wings. Just something subtle. Any ideas?

Wick

That's pretty much what it comes down to for subtle kits. I have quite a few links to kits that are from japanese companies, but would be quite a long process to get, unless I can wheel and deal or get in touch with a friend of mine in Japan, he could help me out in getting in contact with dealers there. If you want some pics of those Wick, I can get those to you. I'm still trying to find out if Hippo Sleek makes a kit for the JZ, but I've had no luck so far. But Target, URAS, Vertex, Mythos, Signature, Wald, Autocoutour, Elite are just a few of the guys that make kits for the JZ. They have a much larger selection for kits there.

On a side note, I also found a 3 gauge dash pod for the JZZ, not sure where it mounts I couldn't find a picture of the actual pod, but Checker makes it, only 87 bucks. Here's a link to pics of other pods like it..

Checker Dash 3 gauge pod = http://home.catv.ne.jp/dd/checker/overseas...dthreepanel.jpg

It's their Mud class, or Mud brand. Something along those lines..