Forums

Folks,

we have experienced some problems with the forum software - as you have probably realised.

We are working to resolve the situation - please note that this is older version of the forum database, so posts will be missing.

If you are a member being told that your username and password do not exist, please re-register to continue to use the forums.

Thanks

So it appears we have lost all data since september due to one of those unfortunate computer screw ups that I'm sure most of us are familiar with. Apologies to members who have been lost. Please register again and continue to participate. We do love having you guys here. We will be doing work to restore the lost infromation. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Thanks to the admin for quick action - hang in there guys, there is a lot of work to be done. Let me know what I may do to assist.

You wanna hear something real funny? My '71 GTO had factory chrome split tip exhaust, you wouldn't believe the amount of people who would ask me if my car had four mufflers and exhaust pipes. I started telling them it was a rare factory option.

Wick

:lol: The most I've ever seen is 8 exhaust tips, the funniest looking was 6 on a Z32 300ZX. It was in a '96 issue of Lowrider, so you can imagine what the car looked like. But it actually had 6 2" exhaust tips sticking out the back about 4" past the bumper, 3 on each side.