Hid Headlights : Thief Rate

Birdhouse

I didnt do stuff like that when I was a kid though.

I think more and more people get too caught up in the "they're just kids" mentality. If they don't learn whats right and wrong when they're kids then they wont know when they become adults. I firmly believe that if parents dont teach kids these things, society will. That kids just lucky he learned this way as opposed to another much more unpleasant one. Steal the caps off the wrong guy's car and you can wind up dead...

Man..speaking of cruelty to children..has anyone seen a documentary on "child soldiers"?

it was talking about how people around the world are using 8-14 year old kids as soldiers.

main reason..it will fool other people, cheap pay, easy to brain wash, and with guns, they have advantage.

just an off-topic that ran thur my mind.

back to the topic....

no wonder I start seeing ppl posting their mods with 03 maxima HID....I was like, wtf, how car those maxima HID get into civics...

I feel bad for the kid (pic here)...the guy should have just like the kid go....I am sure the kid learned his lesson...

Hey SW03ES,

I didnt do stuff like that when I was a kid though.

I just got a background check about your past! You weren't the angel that you seemed to imply. :D

well, i am sure many of us did bad things when we were little.

but i always grew up with outmost respect for cars.

My dad taught me a good lesson when i sat on the hood of his 66 corvette when i was 10 years old.

hehe. since then, i just became a bully and beat local kids around..but never touched any cars.

Haha that was so funny. :lol: I tell my kid that if i find out that he stole something that he has to take it back to the person that he stole it from. So far so good. I hope, but then again he goes no where but school. I just hope that when he is old enough to go places by himself that i taught him well enough that he won't steal. If he does and he gets caught like that kid did he needs to have the daylights scared out of him.