Sign in to follow this  
Nuts

Climate Control Display

Hey found this on Ebay, this would at least eliminate the Display and radio part of the circuit, take a look.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-00-01-02-03-Lexus-RX300-Cass-Radio-w-Display-

sorry it seems to not post, just look on Ebay at Lexus RX300 Cassette Radio Display. very interesting and cheap.

If it wouldn't be too much work, could you send me a copy of that manual page? I need to replace the display on my 1998 toyota harrier (rx 300) with a tv, but need the schematics. russianizer76@gmail.com

thanks,

yevgeny

I've seen multiple post describing the problem with 2000 Lexus rx300 to a tee but no one has ever stated how they fixed it. The display screen lights up but nothing appears on it. I.e clock,mileage radio & heater settings.  The heater doesn't work, door locks dont work, keyless entry doesn't work and dome light doesn't work unless manually switched on. Got a replacement screen radio unit from a salvage yard, put it in & problem still exist. Checked all fuses, put in new battery. I'm at a loss what to check next.