Climate Control Display

Nuts

Hey found this on Ebay, this would at least eliminate the Display and radio part of the circuit, take a look.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-00-01-02-03-Lexus-RX300-Cass-Radio-w-Display-

sorry it seems to not post, just look on Ebay at Lexus RX300 Cassette Radio Display. very interesting and cheap.

• 4 months later...

If it wouldn't be too much work, could you send me a copy of that manual page? I need to replace the display on my 1998 toyota harrier (rx 300) with a tv, but need the schematics. russianizer76@gmail.com

thanks,

yevgeny

• 11 years later...

I've seen multiple post describing the problem with 2000 Lexus rx300 to a tee but no one has ever stated how they fixed it. The display screen lights up but nothing appears on it. I.e clock,mileage radio & heater settings.  The heater doesn't work, door locks dont work, keyless entry doesn't work and dome light doesn't work unless manually switched on. Got a replacement screen radio unit from a salvage yard, put it in & problem still exist. Checked all fuses, put in new battery. I'm at a loss what to check next. 

• 2 years later...
On 12/4/2007 at 9:00 AM, lenore said:

Adding to this, look down on the CD player, It also has direct lines to the Display. Speaking of which the area under the Glove box area and the right passenger area there is a ECU with plugs and lots of wiring. Look there and see if anything looks unplugged. Removing the glove box makes is real easy for access.

Hope that you can help me!

2002 Lexus RX300

Here are the issues:

Door chime (doesn't recognize the key is inserted and door is open)

Dome light (doesn't work with door opening, however the individual little lights on the bottoms of the doors still work when opened)

Door locks (Neither the key fob or the switches work inside)

Door windows (They all work individually, drivers controls drivers, passengers controls passengers, but drivers will not control passengers)

Automatic climate control system has backlight but the climate control buttons are unresponsive

MPG computer in center screen does not register anything

Exterior temperature gauge

ECT Snow button does not work

Drivers seat belt warning doesn't work (passengers does)

Automatic headlights don't shut off until the battery dies

Engine temp gauge pegs to "C"

On 12/1/2019 at 11:52 AM, Fromthe509 said:

I've seen multiple post describing the problem with 2000 Lexus rx300 to a tee but no one has ever stated how they fixed it. The display screen lights up but nothing appears on it. I.e clock,mileage radio & heater settings.  The heater doesn't work, door locks dont work, keyless entry doesn't work and dome light doesn't work unless manually switched on. Got a replacement screen radio unit from a salvage yard, put it in & problem still exist. Checked all fuses, put in new battery. I'm at a loss what to check next. 

Any luck? Having the same issues.