Finally Got Sum Good Pics! Flop170 Style!

flop170

• 2 weeks later...
I think yours is the first 1gen IS300 I've seen with a bra on it....looks good! I just hope you take it off regularly to let the paint breathe. Nice looking car for sure!

thanks..... what you do you mean let the paint breath???? i put it on there to cover up where my dog chewed on my bumper..... damn dog.......

I think yours is the first 1gen IS300 I've seen with a bra on it....looks good! I just hope you take it off regularly to let the paint breathe. Nice looking car for sure!

thanks..... what you do you mean let the paint breath???? i put it on there to cover up where my dog chewed on my bumper..... damn dog.......

Maybe you should feed your dog more? LOL Probably then it will refrain from trying to eat your car...

What I meant by letting your paint breathe is that if something like a bra is laying against the surface of the paint, moisture from rain, etc. will get underneath and become trapped there, which isn't good for the paint. In addition, over a period of time, you will probably notice a difference in the color of the paint under the bra. It will be darker than the surfaces that are exposed to sunlight. So, it's always good to regularly remove the bra for a period of time, and also give the area under the bra a good coat of wax to help protect it.

• 1 month later...

Your dog likes to chew on bumpers, mine likes to lick dead flies off the grill. Every time I see an IS I feel like I should visit a dealer for a go see. Looks good but personally, I don't like feel comfortable wearing a bra.

yea well that what had happen it was trying to eat bugs off of it..... but it didn't stop there.... i guess it wanted all the juices and everything..... :o ...but that dog got ran over a couple months back..... it was a stray that just wandered up.... so i mean i felt bad.... and then again that's what it gets for chewing on my stuff...