Wood Grain Dash - Shift Knobb Add Ons

lexluther

• 2 months later...

Stay away from Auto Accessories Store that Lists on Ebay. They talk solely on how good there adhesive is and not how well their woodgrain matches. It is pathetic. They also charged me a 15% restocking fee. They're return authorization I had to sign forbid me from leaving any negative feedback, so this is one way I can vent my frustrations.

Do NOT buy anything from Auto Accessories Store in Stanton Island, NY.

:chairshot:

There's a good company called Florida Trim. They do dash kits, but I don't think they have anything for the SC's. You're better off searching on Google for Dash trim kits, and finding a small shop that either makes them on their own, or atleast has a flashy webpage, that is honestly the best way to find a company that makes dress up items. That usually carries over well into their products. For shiftknobs, there's quite a few options. You have Napolex, Golden Apple, Momo, Carmate/Razo, or Tenzo RS just to name a few. GReddy, HKS, and a few other bigger companies like Nismo, JUN, Ralliart, Mazdaspeed, TRD all have their own line of shift knobs also. For the bigger named companies you pay more. For the lower model companies that deal mainly in dress items, you have a few things to watch for. Threaded knobs, and universal knobs. I prefer threaded knobs. Universal knobs seem to always come loose when you don't want them to. And then you have to deal with tightening the screws down again, or you lose one then the thing is never tight, it's just a big pain. With most anything else, the more you pay for the shiftknob, the better the product is going to be. That is about 90% true when it comes to automotive accesories.

If you need any other help finding something, just send me a PM and tell me what you want, I can find it for you and give you a Part number since I deal with all of these companies.