Help! 1994 Gs300 Pull When Put Into Drive

Hey Guys!!

help please !! My 1994 Gs300 pulls/push forward with a "pum" sound whenever I put it into drive. I took it to a couple of mechancis and they both said that the transmission and motor mount is good so they dont know what the problem is. the transmission change very smooth when driving except for that big jerk when it goes into drive. Is anyone familar with this problem and if so how did you solve the problem.

Thanks very much guys as I look forward for your response.

Hey Guys!!

help please !! My 1994 Gs300 pulls/push forward with a "pum" sound whenever I put it into drive. I took it to a couple of mechancis and they both said that the transmission and motor mount is good so they dont know what the problem is. the transmission change very smooth when driving except for that big jerk when it goes into drive. Is anyone familar with this problem and if so how did you solve the problem.

somebody, Guys I need help, Help please

Hey Guys!!

Hey Guys!!

I have had several problems over the last month with my 99 GS300. Thought my tranny was sticking- flushed refilled and filtered it. Did not stop the extremely rough shifting. Gradually got worse to the point that it jumped from idle- just recently decided i was going to slow and accelerated to redline while driving down the freeway- lost all speed control other that braking. needless to say by the time i got to stop my brakes were cashed. now it either redlines upon startup or gas pedal doesnt provide anything. dealer told me he hadnt heard of any problem with gs300's and throttle control- told me i was crazy and there was no way the car accelerated w/o pushing the pedal- tried to tell me i was pushing both pedals????? after 10 mins of fighting to not get killed on the freeway and safely get off of it- i think i may have been sure i wasn't hitting the gas pedal. newayz - need to know how to remedy this problem. pedal position sensor error, and throttle plate open/closed. have thorouly cleaned the entire t.b. and am dumbfounded what else to do....please help