In The Market For A 2008 Ls 460

wyum

I've had my 2001 LS 430 for almost 7 years and although it's been good to me so far ($525 in repairs, not maintenance expenses), I shutter to think what a major repair is going to cost should I require one. I'm considering the 2008 LS 460 but every dealer I contact seems to have tons of 2007's they are trying to unload and discounts are very small. It seems the 2008's have to be ordered and pay full MSRP. I'm not sure I like that arrangement at all.

I've heard of these car brokers that can get just about any model at hefty discounts but I have no idea how to find these people/companies. Does anyone know how/where I might buy a discounted 2008?

William

I've had my 2001 LS 430 for almost 7 years and although it's been good to me so far ($525 in repairs, not maintenance expenses), I shutter to think what a major repair is going to cost should I require one. I'm considering the 2008 LS 460 but every dealer I contact seems to have tons of 2007's they are trying to unload and discounts are very small. It seems the 2008's have to be ordered and pay full MSRP. I'm not sure I like that arrangement at all.

I've heard of these car brokers that can get just about any model at hefty discounts but I have no idea how to find these people/companies. Does anyone know how/where I might buy a discounted 2008?

William

William,

a friend of mine just got the LS 460 with navigation...he went all over town and heard the same thing you were talking about. Nobody wanted to move from MSRP including JM on the 08. Then he went to pembroke pines way out west and his salesman alex was able to give him 4k off the sticker...so i would have to recommend him if you are in the ft. lauderdale area.

William

William,

a friend of mine just got the LS 460 with navigation...he went all over town and heard the same thing you were talking about. Nobody wanted to move from MSRP including JM on the 08. Then he went to pembroke pines way out west and his salesman alex was able to give him 4k off the sticker...so i would have to recommend him if you are in the ft. lauderdale area.

Actually, I just got thru negotiating with JM in Margate and was offered the '08 LS 460 for 7% off MSRP... just about the same deal your friend got. The salesman also said he could deal much better on an '07 as they had a lot of them to move. Problem now is that I am stuck with my '01 Ultra and they want to rip me off on it, so I'm trying to sell it privately. -W