Interior Door Post Dirt / Remote Starter

While cleaning my exterior windshield using newspaper, I stood on the runner and braced myself by holding the interior door post . I realized when I was done I had got the newspaper print on my hands on to the interior door posts. I have read in the detaling forum to use Woolite to clean the headliner. Does any know if this will work on my 08 350, or is there a better product?

Is there any new guidance regarding installing a remote starter.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

While cleaning my exterior windshield using newspaper, I stood on the runner and braced myself by holding the interior door post . I realized when I was done I had got the newspaper print on my hands on to the interior door posts. I have read in the detaling forum to use Woolite to clean the headliner. Does any know if this will work on my 08 350, or is there a better product?

Is there any new guidance regarding installing a remote starter.

Thanks

I have a light colored interior and I have just used a spray upholstery/carpet cleaner like you get in the supermarket or Wal Mart. Works just fine, no issues.